Fresh, raw juices contain so many vitamins, minerals and live enzymes which all help towards healing acne. When I first decided to sort my diet out, I did a juice detox and I was amazed at how a daily vegetable juice completely curbed my sweet tooth and since then, I’ve been hooked on juices! I now try to have a juice or a smoothie a couple of times a week and love getting creative with flavours and colours!
At the beginning of my juicing journey, I used the juicer attachment of my NutriBullet, but found that not to be very effective so I soon acquired a centrifugal Magimix Le Duo Juicer which did me proud until I decided it was time for me to step my juicing up a gear and I purchased a Matstone which is a masticating (slow) juicer. I can’t recommend this juicer enough, it’s wonderful! Plus, it looks beautiful on my kitchen worktop!
The ultimate supergreen juice for healing acne
| Serves 2 |
This is probably my go-to juice when I simply want something quick, easy and tasty!
- 1 apple
- 2 sticks of celery
- a large handful of spinach
- handful of coriander
- 3 inches of cucumber
- ginger (however much you can handle!)
- Cut all your fruit and veggies into small enough pieces to find into your juicer
- Start off by juicing half the apple
- Juice the coriander, spinach, cucumber and ginger, then the kiwi.
- Finally pop the last half of your apple through the juicer
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Let me know if you try this acne healing super juice, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Peace, Love & Clear Skin